Riverside Regional Library Summer
ON YOUR MARK, GET SET, READ!!!
You are invited to Riverside Regional Library's Summer Reading Club 2016!
How the Summer Reading Club Works:
1. Children/Teens/Adults can register for the Reading Club May 31-July 31.
2. You'll receive a reading log to record the books you read this summer. Bring your reading log into the library and pick up a prize for every 2 hours or 5 books you spend reading (up to 10 hours or 25 books) during the summer.
3. Everyone who returns their completed Reading Log will receive bookmarks, food coupons, a free paperback book, and a certificate of completion.
4. Visit the library for reading fun, free giveaways and lots of free special events!
5. The library welcomes children/teens/adults of all abilities.
6. Call your local branch library for information: