Riverside Regional Library Summer
You are invited to Riverside Regional Library's summer reading club 2019! Here's how it all works:
1. Children & adults of all ages can register
2. You will receive a Reading log to record the books you read this summer.
3. Bring your reading log to the library and pickup a prize for every 2 hours or 5 books you read (up to 10 hours or 25 books) during the summer.
* If you a family member/caregiver reads to you, please record the name of the book (Babies up to grade 2)
* If you read a chapter book, record the minutes you spend reading (Grades 3 and up)
4. Everyone who returns their completed reading log will receive bookmarks, food coupons, a papberback book, and a certificate of completion.
5. The library welcomes people of all abilites.
Call your local branch Library for information: